If your headache medication is not giving you the pain relief you need, it’s time to try Dr. Mauskop’s Migralex. Migralex is formulated to provide fast and effective relief from migraines and headaches. It stops headache pain in its tracks and prevents it from getting out of control.
Migralex is the result of two decades of intensive research by Dr. Alexander Mauskop, a world-renowned neurologist and headache expert. The headache medicine works in two ways: it relieves pain and addresses the underlying causes of headaches. Dr. Mauskop’s research revealed that headaches are often caused by a common mineral deficiency.
Dr. Mauskop’s Migralex is a patented, over-the-counter headache treatment that provides relief for many types of headaches such as:
* tension headaches
* sinus headaches
* menstrual headaches
* exertion headaches
Migralex is the strongest non-prescription pain medication available today. The active ingredients are quickly released into your system for fast relief. Dr. Mauskop’s special formulation is safe to use and will not irritate your stomach. It does not contain caffeine, sodium, preservatives, or artificial flavors.
Each caplet of Migralex contains 500 mg of aspirin and 75 mg of Magnesium. Aspirin is a proven and highly effective pain reliever that has been used for many centuries. A special magnesium formulation in the pain reliever corrects mineral imbalances that can be the underlying cause of headaches.
How Magnesium Helps
Headaches can be caused by the inappropriate contraction and dilation of blood vessels in the brain. Dr. Mauskop’s research and clinical studies led to the discovery that magnesium plays a direct role in regulating the width of the blood vessels. It relaxes the arteries and muscles in the body. Magnesium also helps the blood vessels respond to other chemicals (such as serotonin) that keep them from dilating or constricting at the wrong time. Low levels of magnesium in the blood affect the serotonin levels. As a result, inflammation of the blood vessels can occur and trigger a severe headache.
Dr. Mauskop’s research proved beyond doubt that a deficiency in available magnesium in the blood can cause many kinds of headaches. Further studies also showed that taking magnesium provides relief from headache pain.
How Does Migralex Work?
The special combination of active ingredients in Migralex blocks and reduces headaches in five ways:
* Alleviates pain
* Reduces inflammation
* Prevents blood platelets from clumping together
* Allows the blood vessels to relax
* Normalizes chemical reactions in the body that help block headaches
Dr. Mauskop’s patented Migralex pain reliever is formulated with the proper ratio of ingredients for optimal effects. The ingredients are carefully selected to ensure that they are rapidly assimilated into the system for fast and effective results in treating headaches. The ingredients also prevent the headache from coming back by correcting imbalances that cause it in the first place.
Migralex is an over-the-counter pain medication and generally safe for adults and children 12 years and older. As with all types of medication, however, it comes with a number of warnings:
* Allergy. Some people are allergic to aspirin and may break out in hives or experience asthma attacks, rashes, blisters, facial swelling, skin reddening, shock, runny nose, etc. Do not use Migralex if you are allergic to aspirin.
* Alcohol. People who consume three or more alcoholic drinks per day should consult a doctor before taking aspirin or other pain relievers. Aspirin can cause stomach bleeding.
* Stomach and other problems. Consult a doctor before using Migralex if you have ulcers, stomach pain, heartburn, kidney problem, or asthma. If you are on a special magnesium-restricted diet, talk to your doctor first about Migralex.
* Interaction with prescription drugs. Aspirin thins the blood. If you are taking prescription drugs for anti-coagulation be sure to ask your doctor before using Migralex. Diabetes, gout, and arthritis patients should also consult a doctor first.
* Pregnancy and breastfeeding. Consult a health professional before taking any medications, especially during the first trimester, to prevent health problems in the unborn baby and complications during delivery.
* Very effective for migraine and headache pain relief
* Does not require a prescription
* Easy to purchase
* No upset stomach or other side effects
* Some people are allergic to aspirin
What Customers Say
Customers who reviewed Dr. Mauskop’s Migralex say they are very happy with the pain medication. Most of them say it’s the only medication that works for their migraine and headaches. Best of all, Migralex relieves pain with absolutely no side effects. It works fast without giving you an upset stomach. Customers are also glad that it is an over-the-counter medication and easy to purchase, so they don’t have to worry about running out of medication.
Although most customers reported that it’s the only pain medication that gave them relief, a few people said that Migralex does not work for them.
Overall, Migralex is a fast-acting and effective non-prescription medication for migraines and headaches that works for most people. Although it is more expensive than many OTC pain relievers, the product is worth the price. You can purchase it online from Amazon.