Guess what? Christmas is almost here and if you want to really take advantage of all of the family memories then you will want to make sure that you have a Sony DCR-DVD403 camcorder to make these memories last forever.
Now you can make videos that sound as great as they look. The first 3-megapixel CCD model camcorder in Sony’s DVD Handycam history, the DCR-DVD403 provides both high-resolution images and high-quality surround sound. The famous Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* lens and 3.3M gross pixels capture high-definition DVD digital movies. Or go the DSC (digital still camera) route and let the camcorder’s 3,050K effective pixels give you up to 1,800 pictures on a single DVD. The built-in 4ch microphone records Dolby 5.1ch surround sound directly onto the disc, making those moments to remember ones you’ll truly never forget–especially after you add background music and special effects, which come with the Picture Package of video-editing software.
- DVD format video recording delivers excellent digital picture and sound quality.
- 3.3-megapixel gross CCD imager with a large 1/3-inch advanced HAD (hole accumulation diode) CCD provides stunning detail and clarity with exceptional video.
- Professional-quality Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* lens precision guarantees a crisp and clear image every time.
- Sony DCR-DVD403 Surround sound enhances sound by adding a widespread or 3-dimensional sound pattern to your videos, mimicking the sound characteristics of a theater or live performance with wide sonic range when played back with 5.1ch audio through your home theater system.
- DVD-R/-RW/+RW-compatible, and with DVD-RW and DVD+RW you can rerecord more than 1,000 times on a single disc.
- Visual index on the Sony DCR-DVD403 uses a simple chapter menu to display your video footage and provide a quick search of your favorite scenes or still pictures without the hassle of wading through endless tape. Just choose your chapter and watch!
- Enhanced 16:9
- Active interface shoe provides a location directly on the camcorder to add optional accessories while providing power and two-way communication to those accessories.
- Sony patented Super SteadyShot allows the Sony DCR-DVD403 to control a higher range of shake and vibration frequencies to ensure your home videos are recorded with a high level of smoothness.
- Super NightShot plus uses infrared light to let your camcorder record images in colour in total darkness.
- Stamina battery performance gives you up to five hours recording on one complete charge using an optional NP-FP90 battery pack.
- USB 2.0 interface provides an excellent digital editing solution with an easy way to connect your DVD Handycam camcorder to the computer for fast transfer of video and still images.
- Picture Package software lets you easily organize still images and video content and turn them into stunning music videos.
- The Sony DCR-DVD403 progressive shutter system is a mechanical shutter system that provides progressive scan performance while using an interlaced scanning system, resulting in digital still images that are sharp and clear with excellent definition.
- Analog digital signal conversion lets you convert or record any analog NTSC video source (e.g., VHS) to digital via the analog inputs. Analog NTSC video can also be passed through the digital camcorder directly into a PC via the i.Link interface for easy editing of analog footage.
- Easy Handycam button changes the camcorder’s settings to auto mode for simple operation.
- Intelligent program AE (auto exposure)
- InfoLithium battery system indicates power remaining in minutes and is not prone to “memory effect,” as Ni-Cd batteries are.
- Multilanguage operation: English, Simplified English, Canadian French, Traditional Chinese, Brazilian Portuguese, Latin American Spanish, and Korean.
- Manual focus allows you the option of extremely accurate and detailed videos and pictures.
- Remote commander control included.
This is an opportunity to get the best selling video camera on the market today. The Sony DCR-DVD403 is a great deal now and now is the time to pick one up.